General conditions of tourist agency
Travel agency “Levant Info servis” Dolac 93 a, 222 44 Betina(hereinafter as agency),provides accommodation by making reservations on behalf of the owner and for his account and also provides mediation in the rent scooters,bicycles and speed boats, excursions.
- Booking and payment
Booking inquiries for accommodation are sent electronically or personaly at the agency.Reservation is possible only by paying the reservation amount while the rest of the amount the guest paid directly to the agency on the day of the arrival.
- Accommodation unit price
The prices include a basic service as specified in the reservation: daily rent, bed linen, towels, equipped kitchen, with necessary dishes and utensils, use of water, electricity and gas, last cleaning Additional services are not included in the price like breakfast or renting a boat should be paid separately. All prices are specified for a stay longer than three nights. If staying is less than four nights, price is higher 30%.
If the prices of units change after guest made an inquiry and before deposit payment, the agency is required to inform the guest of the change. For guests who paid the deposit amount, the agency guarantees that the rest of the amount will be paid based on the calculation on witch guest had made the reservation.
- Service description
The accommodation units are described by the official categorization of the competent institution. Service standards of the accommodation, food and other of specific places are not comparable.
Every guest should arrive into a clean and tidy accommodation. For guests who stay longer than one week will get bed linen changed and new towels for use.
Guests arrive to accommodation until after 14.00 h and on the departure day guests leave the accommodation until before 10.00 h. Guests receive the keys of the unit from the owner itself or the agency representative.
- Agency´s right to changes and cancellation
Agency can change or even cancel the reserved accommodation if before or during vacation unexpected circumstances occur that cannot be avoided. Agency then with the help of the owner should offer the guest alternative accommodation while the change can be done only by the guest´s approval. Offered alternative accommodation should be the same or higher category from the reserved accommodation category
- Guest´s right to changes and cancellation
Should the customer wish to change or cancel a reservation, this must be done in written form
– in case of cancellation the agency will retain the full amount of the advance and no refunds can be claimed.
– should the customer not arrive on time or cancel the accommodation during their stay in the accommodation unit, the whole amount of the booked accommodation will be charged.
- Agencies and owner´s obligations
The agency has to take care about the implementation of the service, and also about the choice of service owner, to take care about the rights and interests of the guest accordance with the good traditions in tourism. The owner is required to ensure that the guest gets all the reserved services and, therefore, responsible for the failure rented guests services. The agency and the owner exclude all liability in case of changes and default services caused by force majeure.
- Guest´s obligations
Guest has an obligation to:
- own a valid passport
- respect customs and foreign regulations of the Republic of Croatia
- follow the home rules of the reserved accommodation unit and cooperate with the owner and agency in good intention
- pay the costs for any caused damage in the unit
Guest takes the responsibility for all possible costs in case of not respecting mentioned obligations.
- Resolving complaints
Guest has right to ask adequate compensation for not received paid services. On request the guest must enclose a written objection.
- the guest must inform the owner and the agency upon arrival if he is not satisfied with the accommodation unit condition. The guest has to cooperate with the agency and the owner in order to resolve problems. If the complaint is justified and the owner´s service is not satisfying, the agency will try everything that the guest receives acceptable solution equal to paid service to the owner. The agency and the owner must not provide the guest with the alternative accommodation of lower category.
- If the guest leaves on his own accommodation unit and finds another accommodation and in that way does not offer a chance to agency to resolve the problem he has no right to ask the refund or compensation for damage.
- The guest has to not later than 8 days upon return from trip send a written complaint (with the report signed by owner and eventual caused expenses) to the agency. The agency has to solve the complaint within 14 days of the complaint receipt. The guest renounce of any mediation of the person, court institution or giving information to the media until the agency resolves the issue. This excludes the guest´s right to non-material damages. The agency will take into consideration only properly filled complaints received within 8 days.
The agency is not responsible for damaged, destroyed or lost luggage, as well as for the theft of luggage or valuables in the accommodation unit. Lost luggage or stolen goods should be reported to the host and the local police department
If the guest is not satisfied with the solution that had made the agency he has a right to take the issue to court jurisdiction in Šibenik.
Upon payment of the advance, the customer accepts the General Terms and Conditions in their entirety.